Our Business Development offerings are practical and tangible services that help to create long term value. Business Planning is a great starting point.
An effective business planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of ‘pre-work’ we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four hour planning session to help you create a clear and concise Business Plan.
This session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we’ll review your past performance and clarify your future direction.
We’ll enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 day action plan to address immediate and critical issues. You’ll set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achieving them.
At the end of the session your easy to understand one page Business Plan will act as a guide for you (and your team) to successfully implement your desired changes. It will ensure your business is on course for success.
Our Business Planning service eliminates a factor that is all too common in business – PROCRASTINATION.
Who should have a Business Planning session?
Every business should have a Business Plan. Would you like…
• To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
• Support to unlock your business potential?
• A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
• A document against which to measure your progress?
What is involved?
You’ll attend a four hour planning session where the key issues covered include:
• Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
• Agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
• Identifying Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
• Identifying opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
• Establishing a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We’ll provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
When should I have a session?
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however it’s particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you’re contemplating a major change in your existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial. You’ll also require a Business Plan to support any financial applications.
Why we developed this service.
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success…
• Do you have a current Business Plan?
• Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
• Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
• Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing circumstances?
A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session, you will have a one page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
Key benefits of having a Business Planning session:
• Review and set business direction
• Align goals amongst the directors
• Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
• Establish a robust accountability system
• Identify critical challenges and opportunities in your business and the actions required to resolve or maximise them
• Set timeframes for achieving goals
• Identify what support and resources you will need to achieve your goals
• Enables you to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
• Provides a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
• Use as a basis to set team members’ individual goals and targets
Any time is a good time to complete a Business Plan. Business Planning is crucial if you’re considering a new business venture.
Call us today to understand how our Business Planning service will help you.