A great Business Planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of pre-work we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four hour planning session to help you create a clear one page Business Plan.
The outcome of this service is to identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate and critical issues.
Importantly, this process eliminates an all too common factor in business – PROCRASTINATION.
Who should have a Business Planning session?
Every business should have a Business Plan. Would you like…
• To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
• Support to unlock your business potential?
• A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
• A document against which to measure your progress?
When should I have a session?
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however it’s particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you’re contemplating a major change in your existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial. You’ll also require a Business Plan to support any financial applications.
Benefits of a Business Planning session?
• Review and set business direction
• Align goals amongst the directors
• Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
• Establish a robust accountability system
• Identify critical challenges and opportunities in your business and the actions required to resolve or maximise them
• Set timeframes for achieving goals
• Identify what support and resources you will need to achieve your goals
• Enables you to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
• Provides a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
• Use as a basis to set team members’ individual goals and targets
Call us today to understand how our Business Planning service will help you.