Quarterly Business Reviews
As a business owner you can at times feel alone and unsupported, spending little time working on your business while being trapped in the day to day technical aspects. Having a business coach might be the right move for you.
A Business Review isn’t just about increased accountability, profitability and cashflow. It’s about achieving your desired work outcomes in order to achieve your desired personal lifestyle. The Quarterly Review programme may also be used as a vehicle to guide you through major changes in your business.
Who would benefit from regular review meetings?
If you’re passionate about your business performance and want to achieve your goals then we recommend this service to you. Quarterly Business Reviews give you dedicated time to make better business decisions, using the best information and with support from your coach. We will hold you accountable for your actions and ensure that you reach your targets.
When should I have a session?
Ideally, Quarterly Business Reviews take place once you have completed a Business Plan, so it becomes the guide against which all operational and personal decisions are made. However, the Quarterly Business Review programme may also be used as a vehicle and guide to work through major changes in your business circumstances or to help you implement a Strategic or Succession Plan.
We appreciate that owning your own business is hard work; the purpose of Quarterly Business Reviews is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving the goals you have set in your Business Plan. We will ensure your Business Plan remains a living, working document, and a filter through which all decisions are made.
Benefits of Quarterly Business Reviews
- Accountability and support from your coach to enable you to achieve your desired results
- Increase profitability and cashflow
- Determine a process to report your actual results against your budget
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers within your business and what impacts them
- Identify and solve your burning issues
- Gain access to an expert sounding board to thoroughly discuss your ideas
- Understand the impact of ideas prior to implementing them within the business
- Improve leadership
- Improve business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
- Keep your Business Plan as a ‘living document’ to ensure you are working towards your goals
- Align the directors in terms of prioritising what projects are important (if applicable)
- Access the collective wisdom of our team; our systems, products and services
This Business Review programme consists of quarterly meetings with a senior team member. We’ll help you review your results, clarify areas where you can improve, set 90 day goals and identify strategies to achieve them.
Quarterly Business Reviews give you regular dedicated time to make better business decisions, utilising knowledge and support from your Coach.
Call us today – we’ll help you achieve your business goals.