Government Support for your Business
Updated 12th May 2020
What do you need to know…
- Can be claimed from Day 1 if leave is due to Coronavirus. Normally required to wait until day 4
- Can be claimed if and an employee or member of their household is self-isolating due to presenting with symptoms of Coronavirus or shielding
- £95.85 per week – If you run a company sick pay scheme, this payment could be higher
- If you are self-employed you can claim Universal Credit or Employment Support Allowance
- Businesses can claim up to 2 weeks statutory sick pay provided the payroll scheme was up and running by 28th February 2020 and you have less than 250 employees on that date
How can AOR can help you…
We can help you work out if you are eligible
Work out how much you can claim
Support the process for making these claims
As ever, Adams O’Rourke are here if you need any further assistance regarding Covid-19 business support. Click here to get in touch with us.
Take care everyone!