Business Recovery Planning
Every business has been impacted in some way by the Covid-19 crisis. Our facilitated Business Recovery Planning service helps clients reset the future of their business by reviewing their response and assessing the true impact on their business, then setting realistic goals to strengthen every department.
The approach to developing the plan is collaborative and involves the client completing comprehensive pre-work and risk analysis to identify both the overall impact and the impact within each department. We’ll facilitate a four-hour online planning session, which may be broken into two two-hour sessions, to develop the client’s Business Recovery Plan.
The Business Recovery Plan documents a high-level budget, details of necessary recovery finance, key opportunities and vulnerabilities, most critical challenges, risks and mitigation strategies, and annual and 90-day goals and actions. It is designed for business owners to ensure their business has the best chance of recovery.
Who should have a Business Recovery Planning session?
All businesses should plan their recovery from this crisis. It’s crucial to review your business’s initial response and assess the true impact so you can identify risks, strategies to mitigate them, and potential opportunities.
What is involved?
We have three options available. The Business Recovery Planning session will be held online.
- Business Recovery Planning: We’ll help you to develop your Business Recovery Plan, identifying your biggest risks and opportunities, setting clear goals and actions and consolidating what needs to be done into a concise plan. You’ll complete pre-work prior to the session, allowing for an in-depth operational review.
- Business Recovery Planning and Finance Application: As well as creating a concise Business Recovery Plan, we’ll complete your 12-month Cashflow Forecast, prepare your finance application and submit this to your financier.
- Complimentary Business Recovery Review: If you don’t need the full plan, you can complete a Business Recovery Action List to clarify the actions you need to take in each department to give your business the best chance to recover. We’ll follow this up with a 15 minute review to ensure you’ve got everything covered.
When should I have a session?
The sooner you develop a plan, the sooner your business can start to recover.
Benefits of our Business Recovery Planning Service
- Combine your expertise with ours to make the best possible plan at this critical time
- Understand the full impact the Covid-19 crisis has had on your business
- Identify risks and the strategies available to mitigate these risks
- Identify areas to reduce personal spending to minimise the pressure on your business to provide income
- Analyse your budget and cashflow and set realistic targets to maximise cashflow and profitability
- Gain certainty about your new minimum viable sales level
- Understand government support entitlements and new finance needed to strengthen your position
- Establish a plan that maximises opportunities and addresses your most critical challenges
- Identify goals for each area of your business to maximise efficiency and outcomes
- Prioritise key goals and opportunities to maximise your recovery
- Set timeframes and accountability for achieving goals
- Give your business the best chance of recovery
- Develop a framework to monitor and measure your business recovery