Planning cashflow is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Our Cashflow Management service is designed to help you improve your Cash Conversion Cycle and maximise your cashflow. It will allow you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
Managing cashflow is all about your business processes. After preparing a Cashflow Forecast we’ll conduct a thorough review of your processes and identify any potential causes of poor cashflow so that we can treat the underlying issues.
We’ll meet with you on a quarterly basis to monitor, analyse and adjust your key cashflow drivers. Acting as your accountability coach, we’ll help you set annual goals and devise a 90 Day Action Plan to ensure you implement improvement strategies for maximum results.
Who would benefit from Cashflow Management?
If you require a Cashflow Forecast because your bank manager has requested one, we can create one for you. However, this Cashflow Management service is fundamental as every business owner needs an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making. Recognising the difference between profit and cash, and the impact improving your Cash Conversion Cycle will have on your business is essential to managing and growing any business.
When should I have a session?
Businesses should have a Cashflow Forecast in place before the beginning of the new financial year. Having said that, we can provide this service at any time. The sooner we complete a Cashflow Forecast for you, the sooner we can work together to agree strategies for improvement.
Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, NOT the cause. We must fix the underlying issues.
Benefits of Cashflow Management Coaching?
- Monitor actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Allows you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Understand key cashflow drivers and your business’s Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest
- Improve your relationships with financiers and suppliers
- Gain an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improve business processes to boost cashflow, profit and business value
- Drive your business to achieving your goals in a managed way
Profitable businesses can experience extreme cashflow problems, just as unprofitable businesses can survive if they’re well-funded.
Understanding the difference between profit and cash and your business’s Cash Conversion Cycle is essential for your business to be viable in the long-term.
Contact us today – the sooner we complete a Cashflow Forecast for you, the sooner we can work together to agree strategies for improvement.