Proactive Accounting Meeting
We believe it’s important to spend time working on your business, not in it. Taking time out to discuss what is happening in your business allows you to gain clarity about your future direction. That’s where we come in.
We offer a complimentary Proactive Accounting Meeting to non-clients to explore how we can best help you. This meeting gives you an opportunity to meet with us on a no charge, no obligation basis to discuss any of the following:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals
- Issues or challenges you’re facing in your business e.g. cashflow, growth, asset protection, profitability, or how you plan to exit or sell your business
- How we can work with you to address these issues and plans
This complimentary meeting is a great opportunity for us to share with you how we can give you the assistance you need to achieve your family, business and personal goals.
Who should have a meeting?
If you’re keen to improve your business performance and financial results and feel like you are not currently being supported to achieve this, then contact us. We firmly believe that we can help you and, more importantly, we want to!
What is involved?
You’ll have a complimentary consultation with a senior team member to review your unique situation and discuss how we can support you in the most appropriate way. Following the meeting, if required, we will prepare a proposal for services with all costs priced upfront.
When should I have a session?
We recommend that you arrange your Proactive Accounting Meeting with us as soon as possible in order to identify immediate strategies to improve your financial position.
Why put off until tomorrow what you can achieve today!
Call us today to learn about strategies that we’ve developed to help you to grow your wealth, profitability and cashflow.
Benefits of a Proactive Accounting Meeting:
- Review and establish your goals and strategies for achievement
- Identify your burning issues and opportunities
- Assess your current business structure
- Stimulate strategic discussion of the current and future direction of your entities
- Identify how we can assist you to achieve your goals through the growth and protection of your assets
- Gain access to our collective wisdom and advice for your unique situation
- Identify the key drivers of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Understand our service offerings and how they can benefit you
- Gain certainty about our fees, with upfront pricing for proposed work
Prior to your Proactive Accounting Meeting, you’ll complete a quick questionnaire and provide your latest annual reports. This will ensure the meeting is productive and relevant to your individual circumstances.
Then you’ll meet with a senior team member who’ll review your unique situation, define some key goals and strategies to achieve them and discuss how you might like us to support you going forward.
Following the meeting (if appropriate) we’ll prepare a proposal with upfront pricing for any services that you may be interested in.
If you’re keen to improve your financial results but don’t feel you’re currently receiving the support you need, call us today.