Proactive Accounting Meeting
If you’re keen to improve your business performance and financial results but don’t feel you are being supported enough by your current accountant – give us a call. We’ll arrange a complimentary Proactive Accounting Meeting to review your unique situation and discuss how we may be able to support you.
During the meeting we’ll identify your burning issues, opportunities and potential tax efficiencies, and establish goals and strategies to achieve them.
Following the meeting, we’ll prepare a proposal for services, with all costs priced upfront, whether this be strictly for Business Development work and / or Accounting & Tax services.
Who should have a meeting?
If you’re keen to improve your business performance and financial results and feel like you are not currently being supported to achieve this, then contact us. We firmly believe that we can help you and, more importantly, we want to!
When should I have a meeting?
We recommend that you arrange your Proactive Accounting Meeting with us as soon as possible in order to identify immediate strategies to improve your financial position.
Why put off until tomorrow what you can achieve today!
Benefits of a Proactive Accounting Meeting:
- Review and establish your goals and strategies for achievement
- Identify your burning issues and opportunities
- Assess your current business structure
- Stimulate strategic discussion of the current and future direction of your entities
- Identify how we can assist you to achieve your goals
- Gain access to our collective wisdom and advice for your unique situation
- Identify the key drivers of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Understand our service offerings and how they can benefit you
- Gain certainty about our fees, with upfront pricing for proposed work
Call us today to learn about strategies that we’ve developed to help you to grow your wealth, profitability and cashflow.
If you’re keen to improve your financial results but don’t feel you’re currently receiving the support you need, call us today