£20 million small business recovery grant…
Now more than ever, small business owners need a robust business plan,accurate cashflow forecasting and regular performance reviews in order for their business to survive and thrive.
This Tuesday 15 September 2020 the Government is making £20 million of funding available to boost small business’ recovery from the Coronavirus pandemic.
This will support specialist advice provided by us, new equipment, and technology. Take a look at our advisory services, we are here to support you!
We believe in the Power of 3, meaning every business should have:
- Business recovery plan in place, alomgside a
- Cashflow forecast, and
- Monthly/quarterly performance reviews with to ensure accountability.
With this funding you can get a plan in place and the Government will cover our fees.
How much is the grant?
- Eligible SMEs (small and micro entities) can claim grants between £1,000 and £3,000
- Maximum £5,000 in exceptional circumstances
- There is no need for business to contribute.
- The grant is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- And available through your local Growth Platform. You can find your local LEP here
Which businesses are eligible?
- Will have been negatively impacted by COVID19
- Must have the ability to survive following the impact of COVID19
- Has received less than 200,000 Euros in state aid in the last 3 years
- Must be an SME with:
- Under 250 full time employees
- Less than 50 million Euros turnover
- Less than 43 million Euros balance sheet value
What can you use the SME recovery grant for?
Areas AOR can support you in, the NOW-WHERE-HOW
- Full business review and preparation of a business recovery plan
- Preparation of a corresponding cashflow forecast to prove and track the numbers in the BRP
- Regular business review and coaching to ensure you are keeping trtack and hitting SMART targets
How do you apply?
- Applications are to be submitted via your loacl LEP – Growth Platform
How can Adams O’Rourke help?
We’ve been supporting our small business owners throughout the COVID19 pandemic, providing up to date guidance, action plans, cashflow forecasts, and most importantly being an ear to listen to and help with your worries, ideas, and direction.
We have hands on experience to support you with your recovery plans, and give you back confidence, clarity and focus.
- Check our our COVID 19 Business Recovery Plan, which should be covered by the SME recovery grant!
- Take a look at our COVID19 page for lots of useful info and the latest guidance.
- Book a complimentary review meeting and get started:
As ever, Adams O Rourke are here if you need any further assistance regarding Covid-19 business support.
Take care everyone!